Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (3)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blogger event hosted over at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 


Speechless
by Hannah Harrington 
Publication Expected: August 28th 2012
HarlequinTeen

The story of a girl named Chelsea Knot who takes a voluntary oath of silence after her gossip-mongering ways yield unexpected consequences…

Saying she’s sorry isn’t enough.


OH MY GODDDD, do I want this book. I want this book. I want it, I want it, I want it, I WANT IT. I've been a fan of Hannah Harrington's since the release of Saving June, and the cover, and the idea and just gah oh my god I want it so bad.

5 comments:

Jeanna said...

This book sounds fantastic!!! I want it too. Thank you so much for sharing with me. I want it. Can't wait! New follower. Check out my WoW:
http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday-ocd-love-story.html

Aneeqah said...

I so want this as well!! It just sounds like it's going to be amazing. And then the fact that this is by the author of Saving June makes me so excited as well! :D Can't wait!

Fabulous pick. <3

-Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

Christina said...

This book sounds great! Follower number 15.

Would love you to stop by my blog, Ensconced in YA.
http://cahreviews.blogspot.com/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday-3.html

Kate said...

Great choice, looks awesome.

My WOW and international giveaway

Candace said...

Hi, I am a new follower from Waiting on Wednesday. I would love a follow back. My blog is: http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/

Candace

Post a Comment