Saturday, June 30, 2012

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is meme that is hosted by the lovely Tynga over at Tynga's Reviews


Stacking the shelves, stacking the shelves, staaaacking the shelves! -hums a tune-

Hi guys! Sorry I kinda disappeared-ish. I've been busy with work and sleeping and just LIFE. Anyways. So this week, my mom took me to Barnes and Noble and bought me books to celebrate my new job, so I got a  major haul. These are the books I got:

My Life in Black and White by Natasha Friend
This Is Not A Test by Courtney Summers
The Summer of No Regrets by Katherine Grace Bond
Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mylnowski
Beauty by Lisa Daily
Zoe Letting Go by Nora Price
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick

and I got a new copy of In Honor because my original copy was missing pages. So I finally finished it, and review should be up by tonight.

I'M SO EXCITED GUYS

0 comments:

Post a Comment